Monday 22 October 2012

Evidence Recognition King Heraclius About Muhammad SAW


During Hudaibiyah agreement or truce between the Muslims and the polytheists of Quraysh, the Prophet sent some friends. They were sent to the kings of the Arabs and non-Arabs to call Al-Islam. One friend sent was Dihyah bin Khalifah Al-Kalbi. He was assigned to deliver a letter to Heraclius proselytizing Roman Emperor.

Dihyah was received very well by Heraclius. Then he delivered a letter from the Holy Prophet preaching to the Roman Emperor

After reading the message Prophet Heraclius, he immediately ordered his bodyguards to find people who knew Muhammad. At that time Abu Sufyan was there with a group of Quraysh caravan.

The royal guards had reported the presence of Abu Sufyan and his companions to the emperor. Then was called Abu Sufyan who still hate Islam with his friends before the Roman Emperor.

Abu Sufyan and his companions came to Heraclius. With an interpreter, the Emperor began the conversation by asking, "Which one of you the closest lineage to people who claim to be prophets?"

Abu Sufyan replied, "I am, sir!"

Then there was the dialogue between the two in front of the Roman imperial court officials. Here is the dialogue narrated by Abu Sufyan and narrated by Bukhari again.

Heraclius: "How is the family seat of you?"

Abu Sufyan: "He is of royal blood."

Heraclius: "Are there any among his family claimed the Prophet?"

Abu Sufyan: "Nothing."

Heraclius: "Is there amongst his ancestors a king or emperor?"

Abu Sufyan: "None."

Heraclius: "Is it the rich religious followers or the majority?"

Abu Sufyan: "The disciple adatah the weak, the poor, slaves, and a young lady."

Heraclius: "The number of followers increased or decreased?"

Abu Sufyan: "To be increased from time to time."

Heraclius: "After receiving his religion, whether it's followers remained loyal to him or to feel disappointed, and then leave it?"

Abu Sufyan: "There is nothing left."

Heraclius: "Before he was a prophet, whether he likes to lie?"

Abu Sufyan: "Never."

Heraclius: "Has the person broken promises or betray the trust given to him?"

Abu Sufyan: "Never. We just did the ceasefire agreement with him and waiting to see what will it do. "

Heraclius: "Did you fight him?"

Abu Sufyan: "Never."

Heraclius: "How did it go?"

Abu Sufyan: "Sometimes we win, sometimes he's better than us."

Heraclius: "What did he tell you?"

Abu Sufyan: "He just tells us to worship Allah and not associate anything with Him, leaving the superstitions and beliefs of our ancestors, pray, pay alms and do good to the poor, being honest and trustworthy, maintaining what is entrusted to us and return in one piece, maintaining silaturrahim with everyone, and most importantly with the family. "

Then, as narrated by Abu Sufyan ra, Heraclius gave the following response via the translator.

Heraclius: "I asked you about his family tree, and you replied he was honored gentility. Former prophets were berasai of family honor among his people.

Please tell me if any of his family who were prophets, and the answer is no. From this I conclude that this person memong not influenced by anyone in the diikrarkannya prophetic, and not imitate anyone in her family.

I ask you if there are families who became king or emperor. The answer is no. If any of his ancestors who became the ruler, I think he was trying to get back the power of his ancestors.

I asked him if he ever lied to you and turns you say never. People never lie to each other would not lie to God.

I ask you about the group of people who become followers and think followers are poor and despised. Similarly, those who got the call earlier prophetic.

I ask you if the number of followers increased or decreased. Answer, continues to grow. It also occurs in faith to faith was complete.

I ask you if there are followers who left after receiving his religion and think no. That's what happens when true faith has filled the heart.

I asked you if he ever broke his promise and never think. Trustworthiness is the hallmark of a true apostolic.

I asked you if you had fought with him and how it works. Do you think you are at war with him, sometimes you win and sometimes he who wins in worldly affairs.

The prophets never always win, but they were able to overcome the hard times of struggle, sacrifice, and his loss until they gain victory.

I asked you what you ordered, you answer him ordering you to worship Allah and do not associate him, and forbid you to worship idols, and he told you to pray, to speak honestly, and attentive. If what you say is true, he will soon rule on where I grounded my feet today.

I know that this person will be born, but I do not know that he would be born of thy people (the Arabs). If I knew I could approach him, I'll go see him. If he's here, I'll wash his feet and his religion will menguasa two places at my feet! "

Furthermore, Heraclius said to Dihyah Al-Kalbi, "Really, I know that your friend was a prophet to be sent, which we've been waiting for and we know our news of his arrival in the book. However, I'm afraid the Romans would do something to me. If not for that, I will follow him! "

To prove these words, Heraclius commanded his men to declare, "Behold, the emperor had followed Muhammad and leave Christianity!" All the troops with armor rushed into the room where the Emperor was, and then besieged.

Then the Roman emperor said, "You have seen for myself how my people. Really, I'm afraid my people! "

Heraclius told his guards disperse pasukannyadengan announce the news, "Behold, the emperor more pleased with you. Earlier he was testing you to see your patience in your religion. Now go! "

Hearing the announcement, bubarlah troops to attack the Emperor said. The Emperor also wrote a letter to the Prophet which contains, "Behold, I have converted to Islam." Emperor also sent gifts to the Prophet few dinars.

When King Heraclius Dihyah message to the Messenger of Allah, he said, "The enemy of God is a lie! He still was Christian. "
Prophet also gave away prizes to the dinar was the Muslims.

0 komentar:

Template by : buitenzorg skataduakata.blogspot.com